Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wiki'd Nail Challenge

Bridge 


Hello all, hope you are well. So its time for another Wiki'd Challenge and oh boy this one really had me thinking.  I had 2 attempts painting bridges on my nails, and being too self critical took it straight off! Put my thinking cap on again, thinking out the box when it came to me. A bridge isn't just a clever idea to get from one side to the other, but it's also a card game ! So with that in mind I have painted playing cards on my nails.
Starting with a white matte base, I freehand paint the details with black and red acrylic paint, and matte top coated again.




Admittedly not one of my greatest nail arts, yes here comes me being self critical lol.
But I do like these, and think it's a great nail art for the bridge challenge. You can see all the Wiki'd Challenges here.
And time to start thinking about the next one, so watch this space.
Till then, stay safe and much love...




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar