Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nude, black and gold skittlette

I sure have a love for accent nails, and Lelack's Nail Art Sunday theme was perfect for me; Skittlette. The colors I choose this time was nude, black and gold and I did my left and right hand somewhat different but still very cohesive. And I'm very happy with the end result, in my mind it feel edgy and bold but still luxurious and subtle in other ways. ^^ Hope you like em'.










Polishes used and materials used:
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

L.A. Colors Art Deco - Gold Rush
Kleancolor - Almost Good As Gold
L.A. Girl Glitter Addict - Uninhibited
Nordic Cap - NP12
HM nail polish - Nerd
Black opaque (oil slick look) 3MM
Black opaque (oil slick look) 2MM
Gold diamond metal stud rhinestones

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar