Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ASOS Salon

 It's annoying when I have an entire lookbook I would love to post here but yet, can only afford to show a handful of images!!! I don't feel this way often about a collection as my tastes are so....strange, but I really have to say I am loving the direction of ASOS lately.
 Few people remember what ASOS was like before what it is today. Originally ASOS (as seen on screen) was an online store where one could go to find a dress that you liked as seen on such wonderful 'celebrities' such as Sarah Harding and people from various reality TV shows. But it grew, changed and realised their potential and began selling wonderful clothes and items from designer and high street brands. It became one of the best websites for starting, inspiring and selling trend led fashion.
 So ASOS have launched, ASOS Salon which boasts 'Vintage silhouettes' with new and exciting flashes of color and floral appliqué. In short, in non fashion-ey speak this means that the clothes have a wonderfully playful 1940s feel to them which is evident in the tea dresses, the high collars and long sleeves (see the dress above) and the long pencil skirts. (which are so on trend this season - Marc Jacobs, the only man who could make me buy two -and wear two- pencil skirts in a week)
 As always with ASOS in any of their campaigns, the outfits are styled to perfection and are often teamed with a selection of their patterned tights. I seem to have chosen mostly dotted tights! I wish I could have shared all the images as I mentioned above, but I had to keep this short and sweet - not nearly as short and sweet and the magazine mentions for this. I haven't seen more then two images following the press release for this collection, and it's been the same two over and over again!
 The best part about the collection is that it has been released just in time for Christmas and New Years which means that we can look forward to having some alternative and quirky pieces at reasonable prices. There is a section of ASOS that not many people realise and its that they have a fantastic sale section in which you can pick up items from their previous collection for next to nothing! I've included a link below - happy shopping kids!

 This must be one of the flashes of color they spoke of!
 I love how many sheer maxi skirts are appearing on the high street! They are incredibly flattering and often overlooked. It doesn't take a short mini skirt to be sexy!

If you like the style of salon, then click on the link below to find some sale pieces!!!!!
jaysus, I want to buy some of this!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar