Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five Reasons to Wear Bright Colored Coats This Fall




Last week seriously kicked my butt. To where I couldn’t even get cranking on blogging. So I took a week off and my friend and I went out to the city and chilled instead. But I’m happy to be feeling more settled into the busy work life again. I’d say I missed everyone but you already know that. I'll say it anyhow.
 I missed the heck outta y'all! 

At the risk of sounding so cliche I have to say it’s hard to believe but Fall and ultimately Winter are around the corner. Last weekend marked the unofficial end of Summer and while Sumer is gradually winding down I'm all wound up and expressing myself in this bolder than life oversized coat. Luckily San Fran doesn’t get quite as cold. It does get cold enough for me however, considering I am usually freezing even in the mildest of temperatures. So I take ‘coating up' very seriously as you can imagine. 

While I like to embrace darks in tune with the season, I also like to infuse colors into my Fall/Winter wardrobe. Hey, there's no reason for us to limit our love for bright colors to Summer time. In other words, there's no end in sight for brights regardless of the season. Just being me and like I always say, I'm not rounding out my edges or I'll lose my edge, Ha!

What better way to keep my love for colors alive while staying cuddled up and cozy than with a bold topper. Who’s with me? These coats also have a tendency to be playful and I am all for ‘it’s not that serious’ anyhow. Nothing ever is. 

So here are five reasons I wear (and so should you) bright toppers in the cold months. These are pretty self explanatory and don’t need further elaboration.

1. I love colors and what better than a bright coat to give your mood a much needed boost in the dull Fall days

2. Blacks and dark colors generally could come across as basic sometimes. Break away from the crowd by wearing something that’s a surefire way for you to stand out.

3. A bright coat totally elevates any style even paired with the most basic things, in my case a simple pencil skirt with a wild high slit and a ruffle bandeau.

4. Creates a major outfit envy for peeps around. I’d run out of fingers if I tried to count how many people complimented my coat. I even got an offer to buy it on the spot. My reply was a very polite heck no, but here's my card and a link to purchase will be on my blog. #NewReader :)

5. A bright coat will have you looking far from boring. Strutting your stuff at any of the Fashion weeks? Be rest assured you'll be spotted from 10 miles away by street style photographers.

What ever your reason (1-5) for embracing bright toppers in the cold months, you’d love their unmatched versatility. What can’t you style them with is the real question here. Paired with shorts and thigh high boots, leggings and sneakers, skinny jeans tucked into boots, flare pants and even skirts and dresses, these coats will stay kick ass and you’d be making a statement each time. 

Seasoned with a boater hat, a gold /black belt and studded heels, this look is perfect for Fall. I love the slouchy oversize silhouette of this fab coat that totally brought my outfit to life.

Are you sold on this look? Your thoughts?
Me?
I was freeeeezing in San Fran I kid you not!!!
Chilly days are here and I’m definitely embracing bright toppers to keep me warm.

Song Rec: Fade By Kanye West



Deets
Top - Boohoo (Here)
Skirt - Banana Republic (Similar Here)
Heels - Christian Louboutin (Here)
Coat - Roksanda (Here)
Bag - Chanel (Here)
Boater Hat - Scala (Similar Here)


Thank you for stopping by. Keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar