Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crisp cerulean blue workwear











A few nice simple pics this time after the photo fest that was my last post...!

We're still having this mini heatwave at the moment, but I feel like I've missed out on the transitional period where light jackets and blazers take over from big wool coats - don't get me wrong though, I LOVE this warm weather! However I'm still taking a jacket to work for the chilly mornings and evenings; although I hardly wore this jacket during the day, I preferred this look with the jacket on as a neutral contrast to the gingham shirt and bright blue jeans.

Happy Wednesday, lovely readers!



Jacket: Very.co.uk, Shirt: Marks & Spencer, Striped top (just seen): La Redoute, Jeans: Very.co.uk, Loafers: ASOS, Clutch: ASOS similar, Necklace: ASOS, Watch: Seiko, Bracelets: Topshop / ASOS / Debenhams, Rings: Accessorize / ASOS, Nails: Barry M Coral NP296

Linking up to:

Trending Through the Decades at Silverstyle 50

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar